Don’t most of us just want to live our best lives? We want to keep our families safe and healthy. We want the place we call home to feel comforting and warm. And we want to enjoy the things we do in our spare time that’s why we need to give importance and value to our health the same way that we value other things in life. Delightful to know that FamilyDOC offers a better care not only for me but for my loved ones.
FamilyDOC is your 3 in 1 health partner because first it has it’s clinic consultation and the Doctor is in and available. Second, it has a diagnostic facilities that includes Medical Certificate Executive Packages, Annual Practical Exam and Full Digital Imaging like high quality X-ray and Ultrasound Facility. Lastly, it also has a pharmacy that offers branded and generic Medicines, Medical supplies and Vaccines.
FamilyDOC is a new chain of community-based primary care clinics, offering the combined services of a clinic, a diagnostic facility and a pharmacy all under one roof. Their purpose is to improve the health and well-being of families in communities.
FamilyDOC is under AC Health which means they are owned by the Ayala Group and Companies and partnered with other organizations like Generika, VIGOS, Med Grocer, Aide. The AC Health Management Committee is composed of diverse professionals coming from the fields of healthcare, business, finance, technology, and retail.
Their clinics staffs are Family Medicine Residents meaning they are all registered by profession. Their resident doctors are undergoing in house Family and Community Medicine Residency Program, which was accredited by the Philippine Academy of Family Physicians and is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages; the specialist is named a family physician or family doctor.
Aside from acute cases, their doctors can handle any disease of any family member. For their chronic diseases program, they have launched their Diabetes Care Program, which aims to promote awareness and management of diabetes.
What makes FamilyDOC different from the other?
- At FamilyDOC, they are committed to help you get well. That is why they offer free follow-up check up within 7 days. You don’t need to pay for another consultation fee. What a great savings right?
- They use a customized VIGOS Electronic Medical Record system to keep your patient data safe and secure. Their doctors can access your records in all branches of FamilyDOC. You can now go to any branch because your Electronic Medical Record is always up to date from your personal information until to the doctor’s prescription and it is surely secure. VIGOS EMR can also be used for population health, which can track disease trends at a certain community.
- FamilyDOC is open 7 am-9pm, Monday to Saturday. They are open 6 days a week and you can come in for a lab test before work, or even see the doctor on the way home. We may not be able to choose what time sickness strikes, but they have made it easier for us to get well.
- FamilyDOC is just one ride away. Their clinics are conveniently located just outside your homes. With FamilyDOC, you and your loved ones are now just one ride away from a doctor, diagnostics and pharmacy.
FamilyDOC is also advocating preventive and primary health care. They regularly holding health education activities in the communities through the help of the local government and also utilizing social media to promote their advocacy. To date, they have already served over 378,000 unique patients.
In December 2015, the first two clinics were opened in Imus, Cavite and CAA Road, Las Piñas. Today, FamilyDOC has over 67 clinics located in middle-class communities like Laguna, Parañaque, Pasig, Taguig, Pateros, Quezon City, and Caloocan. They are aiming to end 2019 with 80 clinics, and 2020 with 100 clinics. FamilyDOC aims to provide affordable quality primary healthcare for the Filipino family.
Here are all the branches and Clinic List of FamilyDOC:
You will be asked to fill up this form for record and to have your name line up for consultation and wait for your name to be called for Vital Sign.
How much is the Consultation Fee at FamilyDOC?
- For first time patients, the consultation fee is Php 450 which already includes a free follow up check up within 7 days. Patients will automatically become lifetime members of FamilyDOC. Consult rate for member is Php 350, which is inclusive of a free follow-up check-up within 7 days. Their laboratory and imaging rates are at least 50% lower than other providers in the community.
G O O D N E W S
This Month of August, FamilyDOC is having a FREE CONSULTATION AND FREE MEMBERSHIP this entire month for new patients or first time FamilyDOC visitors in all their Clinic branches. Make sure you visit them now!
I’m so glad to be sharing with you this blessing because we need to take care of our health.
10 lucky followers will get a chance to win an UNLI-KONSULTA card valid for 1 year which also includes 10% off on laboratory tests and/packages.
- Follow @joannenicolereyes, @familydocph and @wondersmedia on Instagram
- READ my blog “FamilyDOC Free Consultation and Membership for the month of August + GIVEAWAY!!!” and COMMENT on the blog ”How impress are you with FamilyDOC and Why should we take care our health?. .
- REPOST and LIKE this photo and use the hashtag #JoanneNicoleXFamilyDOCPH (Be sure your account is on public so I can easily see your entries) .
- COMMENT down below ”I want an UNLI-KONSULTA CARD because at FamilyDOC bringing better care closer to you!” and tag 2 of your mommy friends to join the giveaway too! .
- BONUS ENTRY: Engage to my post even more and the more chances that I’ll remember you. . .
That’s it! This giveaway will end August 31,2019. Winners will be announced on Sept. 2, 2019 11 PM on my Instagram Story so make sure you stay tuned! .
Good luck everyone! #giveawayalert #giveawayph#giveaway